[Infrastructure] Small bug in the Server Cert WG WIKI

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri May 14 15:43:37 UTC 2021

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 10:31 AM Doug Beattie via Infrastructure <
infrastructure at cabforum.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I was looking for an updated Word version of the BRs (which I download
> with no issues) and noticed a couple of bugs or small updates we (you)
> might want to make to that page
>
>    - The Word link to the EVGL is busted
>    - There’s a typo in the EGVL PDF link (Versoin) – nit pick..
>    - The NCSSRs link could have “Version” added to it like all other
>    links – nit pick
>

> The only one of any importance is the EVGL Word download.  Is there a word
> version?

Thanks for pointing this out, Doug. The HTML, Word, and PDF versions are
all wrong, for all three documents.

However, if you'd like a Word version, it is pretty simple.

If you go to https://github.com/cabforum/servercert and are signed in,
you'll see a green check mark next to the most recent commit (screenshot
below)

[image: image.png]

That green checkmark will show you the most recent run of our automation
(which runs on every commit). Clicking any of the "Build Draft Guidelines"
link (the full link is basically a link for each doc, but they all take you
to the same page) will take you to the build status, and you can download
the Artifacts (on the top right), which will have a zip with the PDF, PDF
redline, and word doc.