[Infrastructure] Server Cert WG email list issue

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Mon Mar 15 15:49:48 UTC 2021

Hi Janet,

Thanks for letting me know! Looks like a permissions error on the server, which has now been fixed. If you could have Niko re-send that email, that would be good: we can check and make sure everything is being delivered properly that way.

Cheers,

Jos

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services