[Infrastructure] Mind Maps of CABF Website

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Wed Feb 24 20:21:23 UTC 2021

Ben, per today’s Infra meeting I’ve assigned you the 13:35-13:55 slot on Wednesday (right after the guest speaker) to review the website content and solicit feedback on use cases and any other important requirements for structure/content from the membership. Let me know if that works. 😊

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services