[Infrastructure] Mind Maps of CABF Website

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 10 18:12:23 UTC 2021

Here is an updated PDF.  I can export this from XMind in whatever format we
need.  I've also attached it as an Xmind and as a CSV file.
>From our call today and review of the minutes of the F2F meeting in
Herndon,VA, I think the primary audience for our website is our members and
those who work closely with us. We need to make the information (mainly
guideline documents) quickly accessible.  We can edit our homepage and our
menu structure to take visitors as quickly as possible to the most current
versions of our Final Guidelines. That would be the primary goal of this
restructuring.