[Infrastructure] missing CABF OIDs from https://cabforum.org/object-registry/

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu Apr 15 16:03:12 UTC 2021

I just noticed that we are missing the /cabf-//caSigningNonce
/(2.23.140.41) and /cabf-applicantSigningNonce/ (2.23.140.42) OIDs of
BRs Appendix B on the public web site in
https://cabforum.org/object-registry/.

Shall we update this page with the missing information, at the end of
the page?

  * cabf-caSigningNonce(41) - *2.23.140.41* (CA signing nonce attribute
    that contains a Random Value that is generated by the CA used for
    verifying Applicant's control over a .onion service)
  * cabf-applicantSigningNonce(42) - *2.23.140.42* (Applicant signing
    nonce attribute that contains a single value with at least 64-bits
    of entropy that is generated by the Applicant used during the
    verification of Applicant's control over a .onion service)

We should also fix some formatting errors on that page (extra
parentnesis, bold letters, etc).

Thanks,

Dimitris.