[Infrastructure] Please review MWP Test Site!

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Tue May 19 08:35:52 MST 2020

I also checked out the pages including the table plugin. Everything
seems to be ok. Let's make this change permanent before we need to make
any further changes to the www.cabforum.org site.

I will hold of making some changes to the /members page until this
change happens on the DNS.

When can we expect to have this change performed?

Thank you,
Dimitris.