[Infrastructure] Reviving SC26 (Pandoc-Friendly Formatting)

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Mar 11 09:34:28 MST 2020

Jos,

I updated to a PR with https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/165 and
left several (hopefully minor) comments. There was still one area that
accidentally reverted part of SC24, regarding underscores.

That said, as far as I could tell, your ballot didn't/doesn't conflict with
SC27 - that is, you do not modify the same sections (3.2.2.4, Appendix C).
Is that right? If so, we may be able to revert that change* and kick off
this discussion

* If we do go the revert route, let's sync up on Slack, just to make sure
that if/when SC26 is accepted and merged upstream, it doesn't accidentally
revert SC27 from upstream. Because
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/165/commits/549dcc6dc40898e9862fd49f2a5b70f7206b1793
was
something you hand-merged, it just requires a few extra steps to do cleanly
:)