[Infrastructure] GitHub Branch Cleanup

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Feb 3 10:00:31 MST 2020

I have some general concerns about loosing the "immutable" redline
version that we vote on. If someone deletes a branch (private fork or in
the cabforum), the immutable link to the redline that was voted on will
be broken.

If this is true, then I think we need to have an improved process where
a private fork is "copied" back to the cabforum/documents repo, and made
read-only or something. Of course I am not a git expert so I'm asking
here to get some reassurances that deleting branches will not create
unintentional gaps.

Dimitris.