[Infrastructure] Follow-up regarding member representative modification requests

Wayne Thayer wthayer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:05:03 UTC 2020

I've also added a field for the member company/organization name as
requested on this morning's call.

Form submissions are now being pushed into a new tab/sheet titled
'Membership Change Requests' in the 'CAB Forum Official Registry'
spreadsheet. To be notified whenever a request is submitted, you'll need to
go into the spreadsheet and select Tools --> Notification rules --> Notify
me when ... a user submits a form.

If you help to process these requests, please let me know when you've had a
chance to subscribe to the notifications. Then I'll find a place on the
wiki to post a link to the form, and I'll send out an announcement to the
Forum Management list.

Thanks,

Wayne

>>> Dimitris.