[Infrastructure] Follow-up regarding member representative modification requests

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Tue Dec 8 12:24:04 UTC 2020

Hello Wayne,

I think in the question "What would you like to change? If mailing list
changes are requested, please specify which list(s) the changes should
apply to."

we could have some pre-selected items for example

  * Voting Representative
      o Add
      o Remove
  * Member Representative
      o Add
      o Remove
  * Forum Infrastructure Subcommittee
      o Add
      o Remove
  * SCWG Subcommittee participant (only for Server Certificate Working
    Group)
      o Validation Subcommittee
          + Add
          + Remove