[Infrastructure] Follow-up regarding member representative modification requests

Wayne Thayer wthayer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:18:03 UTC 2020

As we discussed on the last call, I've drafted a Google form that attempts
to capture the information we need when a change to a member representative
is requested: https://forms.gle/56fnqQm5NcGjatjD8

There are some tradeoffs to be made between keeping it simple for the
typical user and accounting for all the edge cases. I'd like to discuss
this on tomorrow's call.

Thanks,

Wayne