[Infrastructure] Meeting issues today

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Wed Aug 26 06:40:52 MST 2020

Hi folks,

I'm still having an issue with my CABF Webex account (the removal of the old account seems to have taken my hosting privileges with it). I have a case open with Webex to fix it (hopefully!), but I'll need someone else with a host account to start the meeting today. Alternately, if there's not a lot to discuss we can finesse the meeting today and continue working on clearing out to-dos.

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com<mailto:jopurvis at cisco.com>)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services