[Infrastructure] Ballot organizing & missing ballots

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Oct 29 13:36:27 MST 2019

Whoops! Great catch on the missing ballots. I just published SC-22; to the best of my knowledge SC-20 is still in draft state so there’s nothing to publish as yet?

For the ballot table, I think it’d make more sense to either enter them manually or—as you suggested—insert a column indicating the results date for the ballot, which will then sort them in the order we handled them. Effective Date might be better tracked inside the BRs, although that might introduce some further chicken-and-egg discussions about who gets to add those lines to the BR documents and how that affects the redlines produced during the ballot discussions (much as was the case with the discussion/vote dates and the numbering systems).

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services