[Infrastructure] Meeting Tomorrow!

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Nov 19 11:04:13 MST 2019

All,

Just a quick reminder that we’ll be having our first meeting as a subcommittee (beyond the F2F) tomorrow, 20 November, at 11 AM Eastern. If you haven’t gotten the meeting invite and would like to, please let me know; I’ve also posted the meeting details here:
            https://wiki.cabforum.org/infra/start

Here’s the agenda we’ll be working from:

  1.  Anti-trust statement
  2.  Progress on Markdown conversion
  3.  Collab updates
  4.  Quick review of wiki and mailer status
  5.  New business

Looking forward to talking with everyone!

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com<mailto:jopurvis at cisco.com>)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services