[Infrastructure] Meeting Series

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Thu Jul 11 10:17:55 MST 2019

It occurred to me that while we’d briefly discussed a temporary cessation of meetings, the attendance at that discussion was low, so I should very clearly bring that topic up with the group as a whole. And since we (or at least I) missed our meeting window this week, I’m bringing it up on the list to start with.

Given the low attendance for summer months (we’ve barely made quorum for several meetings running), I’d like to propose cancelling the meetings scheduled for 22 July, 5 August, and 19 August, with regular bi-weekly meetings to resume Wednesday, 4 September. With that in mind, these options seem to present themselves:

Cancel the three meetings; resume regular weekly meetings at 11AM Eastern on Wednesdays starting with 4 September.
Cancel the three meetings; select a new time for regular weekly meetings to resume the week of 2 September.
Don’t cancel these meetings; keep going with the current time.

Thoughts?

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services