[Infrastructure] Sharepoint?

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Mon Nov 12 12:55:09 MST 2018

I asked Gordon to make sure he’s not going too far with that until we’ve had a chance to consider whether we want to go with that or not. Gordon asked about giving a short presentation on how Sharepoint might work with the Forum’s needs—Gordon, if you can have that for this week’s meeting, that would be helpful.

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services