[cabf_governance] Draft email on new Server Certificate Working Group for editing

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Thu Jun 14 07:00:52 MST 2018

This is the point I raised at the end of the call.  I think we may need to
wait until July 3 to start transition actions, just so that it is clear that
the new bylaws are in effect.


However this does not prevent us from discussing what those actions are in
advance, so that we can proceed rapidly with them at the appropriate time.
This could include having a draft ballot of the election procedures that
could be submitted as SCWG Ballot 1.




I agree that the SCWG itself exists now, and you and I are Vice Chair and
Chair, but we have no enumerated powers to start anything until July 3 - so
maybe we rephrase the message that way, and again do nothing until July 3.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://cabforum.org/pipermail/govreform/attachments/20180614/77ef4121/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4940 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cabforum.org/pipermail/govreform/attachments/20180614/77ef4121/attachment.p7s>

More information about the Govreform mailing list