[cabf_governance] Draft email on new Server Certificate Working Group for editing

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue Jun 12 18:40:14 MST 2018

I’m fine with whatever.  I was just hoping that we could have a soft launch of the SCWG and encourage members to start submitting their signed IPR Agreement by scheduling a meeting before July 3.  But I see your point that all of the base documents don’t come into effect until then, so it doesn’t do much good to start up operations.