[cabf_governance] On elections

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Mon Jul 2 11:42:30 MST 2018

On 2/7/2018 9:11 μμ, Tim Hollebeek wrote:

> The WGs can do whatever they want; they simply have the option of
> adopting the Forum’s rules.

Section 5.3.1 of the new Bylaws doesn't mention anything related to this
subject (does not specifically allow or disallow). For a similar issue
(voting structure), it describes that a WG can decide their own voting
structure (allow). So, I guess this is something that needs to be
included in the elections ballot for the SCWG.

I would assume, like you said, that established precedent for these
sensitive rules (voting, officer-related issues) will be set for the
SCWG, at least for the beginning.

Dimitris.