[cabf_governance] Changes to IPRA in Ballot 206

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Jan 15 09:16:24 MST 2018

Based on the discussion last week, it seems pretty clear to me that Interested Parties (whether individuals or entities) are NOT bound by signing our IPRA because under the IPRA only "Participants" are bound, and Participants are defined as "entities" who are "Members" of the Forum.

I think maybe we can fix this simply be changing the definition of Participants.  Are you open to including this change in Ballot 206?  I only ask this because it's a major big deal to make changes to the IPRA and get people to re-sign the individual forms....

If not in Ballot 206, can do a parallel ballot so the IPRA changes occur at the same time, and only one re-signing is needed?