[cabf_governance] Ballot 206 and documents

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Tue Feb 6 12:49:43 MST 2018

Certainly for the Server Working Group. But how about the new general
Bylaws or a new WG around S/MIME? We've said numerous times that the
Baseline Requirements apply only to SSL/TLS Certificates and so do the
WebTrust for CAs Baseline + NetSec.

I recommend adding both. 1 should apply to the new Server Certificate WG
and 2 should apply to the new general Bylaws.

Dimitris.