[cabf_governance] [EXTERNAL]Re: FW: Siemens participation in CA/Browser Forum

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Apr 23 17:19:32 MST 2018

I like it – but once we have approval from the Governance WG, we should probably also circulate to the membership list.  I already suggested on a recent CABF teleconference that people who had not signed the IPR Agreement should not be able to post on GitHub, and at least two people disagreed – so we need to get consensus on that before sending.  Or we can drop that line and send the rest.