[cabf_governance] Remaining issues to resolve in Ballot 206

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Oct 16 08:36:10 MST 2017

Working Group members - your next meeting is Tuesday, Oct. 24.  Do you think you can decide all open items at that meeting, and then finish drafting Ballot 206 over the following two weeks so the final ballot is ready next month?

What would you describe as the remaining open issues that must be decided?  Could you create a series of simple email messages (one for each open issue) with the main options available, and with a Doodle poll you can use to test the preferences of the members?

I'll help if I can - but let's get this wrapped up as soon as we can.

Kirk