[cabf_governance] Notes from Today's Call

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Tue Oct 10 11:12:42 MST 2017

Hi Ben,

Thanks for this and sorry I was unable to join the call.

I still think we need to address the fundamental question of whether there is still a need/desire for these changes before we push forward.  I’m perceiving an overwhelming sense of apathy and some pushback.

I have been working on this effort to help CAB Forum, and not because Apple is really interested in the proposed changes.  Unless the Forum can find someone who really wants these changes and is willing to drive the effort to completion, I say we put it on hold.  I’m not willing to put more time and effort into leading a horse to water and trying to make him drink.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.