[cabf_governance] Updated WG documents

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Mon Jul 17 22:45:29 MST 2017

On 18/7/2017 1:03 πμ, Virginia Fournier via Govreform wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached are updated documents with comments incorporated from the
> F2F.  If anyone else remembers comments/discussions that should be
> incorporated, please let me know.  I’ll start drafting the ballot, and
> hopefully we can get this rolling soon.  Thanks!

Hi Virginia,

At the recent F2F, we discussed about Associate Members and their
participation in various Forum activities, including Working Groups. I
added some comments in the Bylaws document for the group's
consideration. I also updated the ETSI requirements to include the
latest European Norms in the membership criteria, and replaced double
spaces with single space :-)

Dimitris.