[cabf_governance] Today's call 08-15-17

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Tue Aug 15 12:40:08 MST 2017

Attendees: Ben Wilson, Dean Coclin, Andrew Whalley, Virginia Fournier

On today's call, we discussed the relevance of the proposed FAQ document I had sent out for review. All agreed it would be useful. Andrew will take a closer look to see what other questions might be beneficial to internal audiences at the member companies.

Kirk had circulated a draft charter for the server working group (ahead of time) which Ben and Dean agreed to finish.

The plan is to target the Aug 31st general CABF meeting date for the pre-ballot to go out, followed by the general ballot by Sept 14th.

Dean Coclin

Dean Coclin
Sr. Director Business Development

[wordlogo]