[cabf_governance] Thought on governance changes for CABF

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Wed Jun 29 11:47:45 MST 2016

Google only framed these two issues, but I thought that many agreed with those two things as a direction to take.  Maybe I was mistaken in my assessment.  I think we want to reorganize the IPR Policy and the  Bylaws, and this is the  first step in that direction.  I agree we don’t want to head in the wrong direction, so maybe it’s no use saying, “a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”.