[cabf_governance] Reminder to participate in Doodle poll on F2F meeting

Patrick Tronnier Patrick.Tronnier at oati.net
Tue Jun 28 12:13:37 MST 2016

I just completed the poll. Unfortunately I have a trip to Colorado and a wedding in Wisconsin so I will not make the F2F.

Thanks.

With kind regards,

Patrick Tronnier
Principal Security Architect &
Sr. Director of Customer Support
Phone: 763.201.2000
Fax: 763.201.5333
Direct Line: 763.201.2052
Open Access Technology International, Inc.
3660 Technology Drive NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This email and any attachment(s) contain confidential and/or proprietary information of Open Access Technology International, Inc. Do not copy or distribute without the prior written consent of OATI. If you are not a named recipient to the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in any form, printed or electronic.