[cabf_governance] Off-topic: Definition of "Participate"

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Mon Jun 6 12:24:48 MST 2016

I thought you were looking for a definition of “participate”?  This defines a “participant” - from Section 3.1:

"As a condition of participating in a Working Group, each participant (W3C Members, W3C Team members, invited experts, and members of the public) shall agree to make available under W3C RF licensing requirements <http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#def-RF> any Essential Claims <http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#def-essential> related to the work of that particular Working Group."

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.