[cabf_governance] Finalize Date for F2F

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Mon Jul 11 08:55:34 MST 2016

I hope this time works for all, if not, please advise other slots for Tuesday

Let's have a short call to finalize the date for the F2F. Here's a summary of what I've put out:

Original Date: Aug 10th  (Dean cannot make it)
New proposed date 1: July 19th (Jody cannot make it)
New Proposed date 2: July 20th (Jeremy cannot make it)

After Jody filled out the poll, the new "winning dates" are July 19th and 20th (next week). Do we have enough time to prepare?  Let's discuss tomorrow.

Access Code: 373-2280
Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
Toll-Free: +1 (800) 309-2350
sip:bridge at turbobridge.com