[cabf_governance] Face to Face meeting--August 10th

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Jul 6 14:00:25 MST 2016

After speaking with J.C., it looks like Wednesday August 10th will be the
date of our face to face meeting in San Francisco area. 8 people are
scheduled to attend.

Andrew-Thank you for volunteering to host. Can you confirm a location for
this date that has the following:

1. Conference room with A/V and teleconference capabilities for those that
may want to dial in

2. Whiteboards or flip charts

3. Guest wifi access

4. A place where we can all grab lunch and bring back to the room

5. Availability from 9-5

6. Please provide address/location so folks can book hotels nearby

One thing we definitely need ahead of time is a good, organized agenda with
desired outcomes so we can focus the task at hand. Let's discuss that on the
next call.

Please confirm your attendance by replying to this email, EVEN THOUGH YOU
MAY HAVE FILLED OUT THE POLL.

Thanks
Dean