[Cscwg-public] Draft CSCWG F2F Agenda

Ben Dewberry Ben.Dewberry at keyfactor.com
Fri Feb 24 19:52:29 UTC 2023

Thanks Bruce. I don’t think I have access to that wiki yet.

From: Bruce Morton <Bruce.Morton at entrust.com>
Date: Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:45 PM
To: Ben Dewberry <Ben.Dewberry at keyfactor.com>, cscwg-public at cabforum.org <cscwg-public at cabforum.org>, Dean Coclin <dean.coclin at digicert.com>, Ponds-White, Trevoli <trevolip at amazon.com>
Cc: Paul van Brouwershaven <Paul.vanBrouwershaven at entrust.com>
Subject: RE: Draft CSCWG F2F Agenda
CAUTION: External Sender - Be cautious when clicking links or opening attachments. Please email InfoSec at keyfactor.com with any questions.

Hi Ben,

In person attendance has been closed.
The virtual attendance option is still available. See https://wiki.cabforum.org/meeting_58#remote_attendees<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.cabforum.org%2Fmeeting_58%23remote_attendees&data=05%7C01%7CBen.Dewberry%40keyfactor.com%7Ce0591ebd72c04bb7baa008db169fb4ba%7Cc9ed4b459f70418aaa58f04c80848ca9%7C0%7C0%7C638128647453576815%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WtgwCs1daWoBXHSLWW%2Fa7fL0e9O8wYJnP5pXUczzk%2F0%3D&reserved=0>.

Thanks, Bruce.