[Cscwg-public] Draft CSCWG F2F Agenda

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Wed Feb 22 16:37:28 UTC 2023

This is the agenda for the CSCWG F2F meeting.

Trevoli-I believe we still need the minutes from a prior meeting you took to
approve.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend in person so Bruce will chair
the meeting.

1.	Assign Minute taker (start recording)
2.	Roll call
3.	Antitrust Statement
4.	Approval of prior meeting minutes
5.	Ballot Status
6.	Code Signing Ecosystem Status

a.	Microsoft to provide Code Signing ecosystem issues from Root
program, Windows and Azure perspective
b.	CAs to contribute problem issues based on whatever including
incidents, implementation, clarification, audit perspective
c.	Whiteboard ideas and approaches which could be implemented to
address discuss issues

7.	Other Items
8.	Next Meeting