[Cscwg-public] Final minutes of CSCWG April 6, 2023

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Thu Apr 20 16:15:23 UTC 2023

CSCWG April 6, 2023

Minute taker: Dean Coclin

Attendees: Dean Coclin (DigiCert), Atushi Inaba (Globalsign), Martijn
Karterbarg (Sectigo), Tomas Gustavson (Keyfactor), Tim Crawford (BDO), Mohit
Kumar (Globalsign), Brianca Martin (Amazon), Janet Hines (Viking Cloud),
Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), Ben Dewberry (Keyfactor), Corey Bonnell
(DigiCert)

1.	The Anti-Trust summary was read
2.	Three sets of prior meeting minutes were approved: F2F, March 9 and
March 23.
3.	Malware based revocation: Martijn stated that this was ready for
ballot. The PR on github has been created. CSCWG 18 is the ballot number.
Martijn will send out a summary and proposed ballot.
4.	Signing Service Update: Bruce was unable to attend, hence this topic
was tabled until the next call
5.	Removing SSL BR references: Dimitris reviewed some of the changes to
the BRs. Martijn agreed to help divide the upcoming work. Various sections
were reviewed and updated in the document which Dimitris is maintaining on
Git. All the modifications can be found on the Git repository. We expect to
consider the import of the BRs at the next meeting. Following this, we will
work on the references to the EV guidelines.
6.	Next meeting on April 20th.

Dean Coclin