[Cscwg-public] Signing Service Update

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Tue Nov 15 07:39:39 UTC 2022

On 4/11/2022 4:08 μ.μ., Bruce Morton wrote:

> Please find attached the proposal for the Signing Service update.
>
> https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/pull/12/commits/0ea86c90f90bdd39581f36214dfb6690f09b32de
>
> @Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) <mailto:dzacharo at harica.gr>, could
> you please review sections 8.4.2 and 8.4.3 to make sure I have covered
> the ETSI audit criteria.

Hi Bruce,

I added a proposed change
<https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/pull/12/files#r1022431181> for
the Time-stamping audit scheme under ETSI.

I have not had time to review the entire PR but I would like to explore
the option of adding the CEN 419 241 audit scheme as a 3rd option for
signing services in section 8.4.2 which provides an excellent assurance
level for service providers managing signing keys on behalf of Subscribers.

Thanks,
Dimitris.