[Cscwg-public] Update to Subscriber Private Key Protection Requirements (CSC-6 to CSC-13)

Ian McMillan ianmcm at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 2 16:31:11 UTC 2022

Hi Folks,

Attached you will find an updated redline doc of v2.7 of the CSBRs with the updates to the subscriber private key protection requirements as outlined previously in CSC-6. This updated version also includes edits to address issues Doug Beattie raised during the voting period of CSC-6, so I am looking for confirmation from Doug on these edits addressing the concerns he raised.

Additionally, I'm looking to get endorsements on this ballot under CSC 13 - Update to Subscriber Private Key Protection Requirements<https://wiki.cabforum.org/cscwg/csc_13_-_update_to_subscriber_private_key_protection_requirements>, and hope that Bruce and Tim, as previous endorsers can review the edits and endorse the new ballot. Once we have endorsers I'll proceed with the formal ballot process.

Cheers,
Ian