[Cscwg-public] Final CSCWG Meeting Minutes July 14, 2022

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Thu Jul 28 16:24:44 UTC 2022

Minutes of the Code Signing Certificate Working Group July 14, 2022

Attendees

     Atsushi Inaba, Corey Bonnell, Dean Coclin, Inigo Barreira, Janet Hines,
Joanna Fox, Michael Sykes, Roberto Quinones, Tim Crawford, and Tim Hollebeek

Minutes

     Minute Taker: Janet

     Antitrust statement was read by Dean Coclin

     Approved minutes from June 30, 2022 meeting

Signing service discussion

No additional discussion - Waiting on Bruce to get back.

Timestamping

     Corey will work on a draft ballot for the Pandoc typographical errors.

     We will need further discussion before we begin a draft ballot on
timestamping.

Malware proposal

     June 27th proposal

      Inigo provided a basic summary:  limit number of days, removing the
OCSP log analysis requirements, and simplify the process.

     Plan to provide feedback on the next call.

Other Business

      Dean reminded us to sign up for the face-to-face meeting in October to
assist our host with planning.

Next meeting is July 28, 2022,  Meeting was adjourned