[Cscwg-public] Another small update to the RFC 3647 draft and mapping document

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Fri Jan 14 17:37:11 UTC 2022

Hello,

As Bruce mentioned on yesterday's call, section 2 in the current CSBRs was
removed from the 3647 draft but there was an open question on whether that
was desirable. To ensure that we don't introduce any unnecessary changes in
this version, that language was restored in section 1.1 of the 3647 draft:
https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/pull/6/commits/64c030a7a45dd1fbe58e
d12379e2b3925d33dffc.

Attached is the updated mapping document for this change.

Thanks,

Corey