[Cscwg-public] FW: Invalidity Date

Atsushi Inaba atsushi.inaba at globalsign.com
Tue Feb 15 08:53:17 UTC 2022

Hello,

My understanding is the same as yours.

Atsushi Inaba

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

GMO GlobalSign K.K.

Business Planning

Atsushi Inaba

1-2-3, Dogenzaka, Shibuya Ku, Tokyo, Japan

150-0043

TEL: +81-3-6370-6671

FAX: +81-3-6370-6505

E-MAIL:  <mailto:atsushi.inaba at globalsign.com> atsushi.inaba at globalsign.com

 <URL:https://jp.globalsign.com/> URL:https://jp.globalsign.com/

THANK YOU 26 YEARS Internet for Everyone

■ GMO INTERNET GROUP ■  <http://www.gmo.jp/> http://www.gmo.jp/

This e-mail message is intended to be conveyed only to the

designated recipient(s). If you are NOT the intended

recipient(s) of this e-mail, please kindly notify the sender

immediately and delete the original message from your system.