[Cscwg-public] Importing BRs to CSBRs

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Dec 5 09:33:37 UTC 2022

I continued to work in this project and imported requirements all the
way to section 7.1.4 (without working on 7.1.4) and would appreciate it
if someone could pick up from there. The remaining references to a "BR
Section" are very few but at the same time the editor must check every
BR section that was not explicitly referenced by the CSBRs and import
that language.

Please check for additional comments/concerns that need to be addressed,
marked with the word "EDITOR".

Thanks,
Dimitris.