[Cscwg-public] Final CSCWG Mins July 28, 2022

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Thu Aug 11 16:19:05 UTC 2022

Code Signing Working Group Meeting of 2022-07-28

Attendees: Andrea Holland (SecureTrust), Atsushi Inaba (GlobalSign), Bruce
Morton (Entrust), Dean Coclin (DigiCert), Joanna Fox (TrustCor), Martijn
Katerbarg (Sectigo), Michael Sykes (SSL.com), Mohit Kumar (GlobalSign), Tim
Crawford (CPA Canada/WebTrust)

Antitrust Statement: Read by Dean Coclin

Minute Taker: Tim Crawford

No comments on minutes from 7/14/2022, minutes approved

Welcome back Bruce

Membership

Visa has applied as an interested party. It was noted Visa is a CAB Forum
member and an agreement is in place. No issues were noted with this
application, and it was approved.

Signing Service

Bruce is looking to turn the reformatted document into a ballot for review.
Bruce would like Ian (Microsoft) to review the ballot during our next call
in two weeks. Bruce does not believe any current ballots will impact the
current state of the signing service ballot.

Time Stamping

Three or four items have been discussed, but waiting on Ian (Microsoft) to
make a proposal

Malware update

Currently waiting on comments from Tim H (DigiCert), and the proposal is
good to move forward once those comments are received.

Next meeting 8/11 - At this meeting we will include further discussion on
Time stamping.