[Cscwg-public] NetSec WG

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Mon Sep 27 18:45:37 UTC 2021

I do agree that the NetSec document should be managed at the Forum level. The reason is that it is called out by both the SSL BR and the CSBR. I also assume that the S/MIME BR will also call it out. Since it would appear that all Application Software Suppliers want the CAs to use this document, then it should be applied at the Forum level.

In addition, WebTrust should already split the audit criteria away from the SSL BR audit criteria. NetSec should have its own audit criteria, so that it can be called out directly by the CSBRs.

Bruce.