[Cscwg-public] DSA SubCAs: are they allowed?

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Wed Sep 15 14:39:52 UTC 2021

Hi Corey,

Although I assume there would be no impact, removing DSA seems to be out of scope for the format change.

This seems like a minor change that we could cover in another ballot. We might even agree to add this to one of the ballots, which Ian is proposing.

Perhaps we can discuss at next weeks call.

Thanks, Bruce.