[Cscwg-public] Re FIPS tokens supporting RSA 3072

Inigo Barreira Inigo.Barreira at sectigo.com
Fri Mar 26 12:56:54 UTC 2021

Hi,

Don´t have all the details and as indicated in past emails it all depends on what´s required as certified because there´re chip makers that certified their hardware and OTOH there are software devs that certified their OS or applets and then they work together.
But a quick list of these hand-tokens I see providers like:

-          Safenet

-          Nitrokey

-          Bit4id

-          G&D

-          ACS

-          Feitian probably

And maybe more when there´s a requirement from standards or best practices and users start asking.

Regards