[Cscwg-public] Pandocifying and RFC 3647-ing the CSBRs

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Wed Jun 30 22:22:39 UTC 2021

Here are the files from that email.

From: Cscwg-public <cscwg-public-bounces at cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) via Cscwg-public
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 2:00 PM
To: cscwg-public at cabforum.org
Subject: Re: [Cscwg-public] Pandocifying and RFC 3647-ing the CSBRs

Hi Corey,

Thanks for preparing the tooling and empty markdown file for the CSBRs.

We have discussed this conversion in the past and I was able to find the most recent email <https://lists.cabforum.org/pipermail/cscwg-public/2020-June/000100.html>  from the archive. This message contains a conversion matrix that Gerv put together when the Forum first converted the BRs into RFC 3647 format. It would help using that as an initial rule of thumb and fine tune afterwards.

Does that help?

I can work with you and other volunteers to convert the current CSBRs into markdown and 3647 format.

Thanks,
Dimitris.