[Cscwg-public] [EXTERNAL] Re: CSWG Cleanup and Clarification Ballot

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri Jun 4 16:59:47 UTC 2021

On 4/6/2021 4:51 μ.μ., Bruce Morton wrote:
> Finally, I want to highlight that although this ballot is labeled
> "cleanup and clarification", it does change some normative
> requirements so CAs should pay attention and read this ballot
> carefully for possible areas of concern. */[BM – Can you itemize the
> items which you think CAs should be concerned? If we think something
> is significant, we could put in an effectivity date for those items.]/*

I think it's best for CAs to take a look at all the changes, that's all.
Some sections change SHALL to SHOULD and that sort of thing. I don't
know how to quantify "significant". Each CA should be responsible for
the review of the ballot. I just wanted to highlight that it's not just
"cleanup text" that fixes incorrect references and typos :-)

Dimitris.