[Cscwg-public] New companies and EV Code Signing

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Jul 28 06:09:58 UTC 2021

I see. I probably misunderstood the word "individual" to mean a person
associated with the organization.

IMO the requirement for non-EV is poorly written as I don't think it was
ever the intent of this WG to forbid companies that are not 3 years old
to obtain an OV Code Signing Certificate. If this was the intent and you
can point me to minutes or any public discussion, we can certainly take
a deeper look.

Thanks,
Dimitris.