[Cscwg-public] Ballot CSC-9 - Spring 2021 Cleanup and Clarification

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri Jul 23 07:09:16 UTC 2021

Hi Bruce,

Please notice that in the table of relevant dates, it would be best to
add the deadline for the SHA1 change to Apr 30, 2022 in Appendix A. You
an do that after the ballot passes according to our Bylaws.

For Appendix B (3) and (5), I realize that despite having identified
CABF reserved policy OIDs, we don't want to enforce those to code
signing and timestamping certificates, at least not yet. Is this
something to discuss at a future ballot?

Thanks,
Dimitris.