[Cscwg-public] [EXTERNAL] WebTrust - EV Code Signing v.1.4.1 and ALV in the CCADB

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Tue Jul 13 18:19:54 UTC 2021

Hi Ben,

Based on how I interpret the requirements for the new CSBR v2.0 audit criteria, it should be used for all audit periods starting on or after 1 November 2020. So that would mean that EVCS 1.4.1 could be used for periods starting before 1 November 2020. With a 3 month posting deadline, you could see EVCS 1.4.1 audit reports posted until 31 January 2022 (or later for late reports).

For example, if an audit period started on 1 October 2020 and ended on 30 September 2021, then the CA could use EVCS 1.4.1 and must post the report by 31 December 2021.

Bruce.