[Cscwg-public] CSBR v2.5 to RFC 3647 mapping

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Tue Aug 31 15:02:09 UTC 2021

Hello,

To aid in the comparison/review process, I have marked up the current CSBRs
with highlighting (explained below) and comments that indicate the new
section where the content is located.

The highlighting in the mapping document has the following meanings:

*	Green indicates the text is unchanged
*	Yellow indicates the text is still present, but has been modified
for consistency or to fix section references that have changed
*	Red indicates the text has been dropped entirely. There are only a
few instances of this, but we should review carefully to ensure that it can
be safely dropped.

A PR has been opened for the RFC 3647/Pandoc migration:
https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/pull/6. I pulled in Dimitris's
migration work (thanks Dimitris!) in section 1 into my branch to complete
the document.

Please provide your comments on that PR or here on the list and let me know
if anything isn't clear or if there's any questions. If there's lots of
feedback we may want to devote some time in upcoming calls to review
together.

Thanks,

Corey